Sorry guys, some bad code, some picture issues, and frankly… not enough time has made the Denim Debate being left on the back burner for me. Rest assured we are working on a new iteration of the DD, and it should impress. Please hang tight as we revamp and retool for a better presentation of the [...]
#WhatI’vehadonforthepastyear Gave these a wash while back in Nashville over Thanksgiving. Gentle cycle, a touch of Bronner’s. Hang dried until damp then wore them the rest of the way to dry. They’re my go-to, continue to fade so nicely and have a ton more wear left in ‘em. Stay tuned.
I’ll get some more info from Emil on the fit and these soon… Here is some info on the materials and denim: 16oz Japanese blue-line selvedge denim – Cut and sewn in Leicester, England – 100% cotton thread – Deep V yoke adds room in the seat – Large square back pockets, lined with English [...]
Hi, my name is Alan Javillonar and I write A FinancialStatement -The Jeans: Kicking Mule Workshop Straight Leg 1950 Jean in Raw Selvedge -The Details:Kicking Mule Workshop, a denim line based in Boulder, CO, produces acollection that blends classic American style with Japanese craftsmanshipand simplicity. Every single exterior stitch found on the jeans is fullyfunctional, [...]
Left Field Basic Straight Slims | 1 Month In Seriously, these jeans are like a gift that keeps on giving. Every day the fit and feel is better than than it was the day before, despite the fact that both were pretty much perfect from the get-go. It’s like a freaking perpetual motion machine of [...]
I bought my Baldwin 77s from Rhode Island’s Wharf way back in June, but didn’t get into the 14oz Cone Mills yellow cone too often until the weather cooled down a bit. Since early September they’ve been my go-to pants. I know a few commenters voiced concern about bias in other posts about the 77, [...]
I believe I am at the 11month mark on these now. Did not wear them much during the summer to be sure… and took the chance to wash them a few times to shrink them a bit (if you have been following along on these, I bought them a bit looser than Jean Shop generally [...]
Since my last update my Dope and Drakkar #1198′s have been getting absolutely flogged. In the interest of full disclosure my version of “flogged” may include 50hrs a week in a Herman Miller Aeron, just a heads up. After spending the summer hanging in my closet, the arrival of fall in New England has seen [...]
Thought I’d take some more detailed and better lit photos… so far so good, not much else has changed…
After almost 5 months of wearing my Ooe Yofukutens nearly every day, I washed them at the laundromat and they shrunk to a point that made them uncomfortably tight. Ugh. So, I decided to retire them and I went back to a rotation of some of my older pairs of jeans. The pictures here show [...]
- Welcome to the Denim Debate Jan 05, 2010
- Baldwin 77 | 3 Months In Apr 13, 2010
- Baldwin 77′s | 6 Months In Jun 30, 2010
- Imogene + Willie | 3 Months In Mar 22, 2010
- Joe’s Imogene + Willie’s | 8 Months In Oct 24, 2010
- The Denim Debate is not dead…. just on hold. Mar 01, 2011
- 3sixteens – 13 Months In Dec 12, 2010
- Tender Co. SS11 #130 – Initial Fit Dec 01, 2010
- Kicking Mule Workshop Straight Leg 1950 – Initial Fit Nov 18, 2010
- Left Field – 1 Month In Nov 13, 2010
- First Blood: Question: Those pockets look REALLY big. Is that...
- Manfried: Where can I try these on in NYC?...
- james: Brandon, the chambray's a Steven Alan pop-over and...
- Vince: Which Momo's were these?...
- Danny: Same question as above... would really like to kno...