Rogue Territory – 2 Months In

Thought I’d take some more detailed and better lit photos… so far so good, not much else has changed…

Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Rogue Territory – 2 Months In”

1. Paul Nov 02, 2010 at 2:26 am #

Those are horrible. Send them to me.

2. What Should Men Wear Nov 02, 2010 at 12:19 pm #

So simple, but still the color is awesome!

3. Jared Nov 03, 2010 at 9:49 am #

I like the initial color but i really cant stand the back pockets. maybe they seem too far apart?

4. Ryan Nov 03, 2010 at 9:50 am #

i think thats because I have no ass… but to each is own

5. tman916 Nov 03, 2010 at 4:46 pm #

Lookin’ good!

6. S_D Nov 03, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

How did you size these? Did you go one down from your TTS waist size?

Also I’d be interested to know how much they shrank after the initial hot/cold soak — or did you not do one?

Thanks!

7. Ryan Nov 03, 2010 at 8:04 pm #

I sized down one size from my measured waist… no soak yet

8. Kush Nov 04, 2010 at 7:10 am #

There was something I was not crazy about with these jeans and I could not figure it out. I think Jared verbalized my issue with these best. The pockets(as dope as they are) do look far apart. I still really like these and might have to get a pair.

9. Michael Nov 09, 2010 at 6:05 pm #

I recently bought a pair of these and was blown away by the quality and details. Unfortunately the fit in the legs was a bit too slim for my taste. I sure felt bad about returning them, but Karl was totally cool about it. Will be keeping up with Rogue in hopes that they eventually do a more classic 501 style pair. Ended up with 3 Sixteen SL’s. While the fit on them is good, I can say that the Rogue’s had a general air of craftsmanship that is somewhat lacking in these.

10. Michael Nov 09, 2010 at 6:14 pm #

I failed to add these appear to fit the model (Ryan?) well. My calves must be oddly thick.

11. Paul Nov 09, 2010 at 11:49 pm #

Karl really knows his denim– I have the Work Trousers and they are impeccably made.

12. Ryan Nov 09, 2010 at 11:57 pm #

haha… I’m not the fit-model, thats just a joke Karl and I talk about since I fit into them pretty well right out of the gate…

13. Matt Nov 11, 2010 at 4:06 pm #

If you want a fit closer to the 501, the Rogue Territory Standard Issue is great. I’m not rail thin, and the Standard Issue is about the perfect cut. I would go true to size and soak, or size down if you plan to wear without washing for at least 6+ months.

14. evan Jan 03, 2011 at 4:46 pm #

I got the straight legs and the skinny ones and ended up keeping the straight. Perfect fit, wish i sized down 2 though as they did stretch. Hope a soak fixes that.